Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Peter Krause


I've been thinking about him a lot lately. I really like him as an actor, even as 'Nate Fisher' spiraled into this whiny shit head of a character who i wanted to strangle during the last two seasons of '6 feet under'. He was like a really cute puppy, who has really annoying habits, but it doesn't matter because it's is so cute. But it did matter. He really was a jerk in the end. I still think of him now and again. Those bright vigorous eyes accompanied with the condescending smirk. Makes me feel like I'm home again.




I think I'm going to lock myself indoors for a week and watch the whole series again. and when it's over I'll be reborn. Like a butterfly emerging from its cocoon.

Which brings me to my point. Peter is in this new show called 'Parenthood'. I haven't watched it yet but i want to because he is in it. That's it.